*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Project name: Peter Pan
The service is requested as part of the project mentioned above. The project has the purpose to implement a system to capture experiment data in a structured and extensible way.
The application will be hosted within Microsoft Azure Cloud managed by Henkel.
Concretely, detailed task description without personal reference, which reveals the independency of the service provision
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
1. Development of a webbased application for Azure Cloud (PaaS instead of IaaS). .Net C#, Angular, SQL Server service
2. Implementation of Experiment list and experiments process steps.
3. System extensible with additional data capture forms. Default forms for batch
sheet, process instructions, evaluation forms. Once the system is completed
4. Structured storage for images and xls data in the system to be built.
The above mentioned items will have the following assumptions and constraints:
- Software will be deployed on Microsoft Azure PaaS environment (app
service, sql service instead of VPS)
• Latest version of Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge are supported by the
• Software is developed primarily for use on desktop screens
• No authorisation using roles, but only authentication, preferably SSO (timebox).
- Managing development environment and DevOps
- The list of Open Source components used is available after delivery of the software. No escrow is required
The tasks can be break down to:
- Henkel IT (procedures, security, standards, hosting, deployment)
- Wireframes, storyboarding, study (finetuning/discussing excel screens)
- Dev + buildstreet + Henkel environment
- Configuration of MS Azure (.Net Core/C#, app services, blobstorage, SQL db)
- Configuration of active directory (timebox 2 days)
- Deployment pipeline
- Initial deployment
- Website framework
- Authorisation (only authentication)
- Experiment framework (experiment/sample/test)
- Drag n drop Upload (ex virusscan)
- Datalake storage/API/meta data (ex authorisatie)
- Steps screen View steps, collapse,indent, finish, who/when
- Enter/Select evaluation item (on type)
- Show y/n, activate steps
- Lotion' matrix [+]
- Hardcoded forms
- Generic Panel with json storage
- Property Value structure (sql database for BI)
- Blend batch sheet
- Blend process instructions
- Make blend
- Measure blend
- Evaluate performance (wet/dry)
- Evaluate abrasion resistance
- Evaluate wash resistance
- Color measurement per lotion
- Processing uploads
- NMR data: processing, checks
- Datalogger data: processing, checks
- Automatic recognition of file name based on sample name or random number for images plus all tagged information from image (timestamp,device etc using recret/random-code)
- Automatic recognition of excel files for NMR, colour and data logger data
- Seed data Setup Optiva codes
- Setup experiment steps (template) item types, step types
The performance of the contractor has the goal that the system will be extensible in
future with additional data capture forms and experiment step types as defined by
Possible timelines to be kept.
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the performance of the service: Project plan will be shared by Henkel in advance.