Consulting Engineer - Henkel Data foundation enhancements
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname /project name
M024250 - T-AA: Analytics Foundation
Projektbeschreibung /project description
The service is requested as part of the project T-AA: Analytics Foundation. The project has the purpose to implement and automate processes in the environment and within the Henkel Data Foundation (HDF). The project is running in DevOps mode and implementing the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) 2.0.
Leistungsbeschreibung / task description
The service of the contractor is delivered using an agile working method. External resources are needed as there is no internal staff with the required expertise in the following areas:
- Programming language Python
- Process automation for Azure Cloud services: Databricks, Datafactory, Log Analytics
Therefore, the external consultant is in a unique position and performs significantly different tasks than the internal employees.
One sprint consists of 2 weeks and there is a daily jour fixe. During these meetings, the team discusses the current requirements and the contractor independently performs the following tasks:
- Technical consultation for and implementation of enhancements of the data distributor for the Data Foundation Platform (Python) inclusive process automation
- Technical consultation for and implementation & integration of further Azure services: Databricks, Datafactory, Log Analytics, Azure functions for the Data Foundation Platform (Python)
- Creation of (automated) tests for the above solutions
- Documentation of the implemented solutions and creation / enhancing of hand-over documents (operational task list, operational handbook, infrastructure sheet) for maintenance team, that will be provided to Henkel for verification and approval
The service of the contractor has the goal to further enhance and automate the processes of the Henkel Data Foundation.
The in the sprint planning defined timelines and assigned backlog items are to be adhered to by the contractor during the provision of the service.