Consultant System Connectivity (Senior)
· New Trading partner connections, especially for customers, for Adhesives, Beauty Care and Laundry and Home Care (E022880 + P024284 + P025270 + P025295)
· Enhancement (E022880) of EDI template, according to Change Requests decided by the Global Governance Board for EDI of Henkel
· Technical advice for the Horizon-SAP R/3 team for consolidation project in the EDI area
The service is requested as part of the projects above. The projects have the purpose of ensuring business continuity and enabling the BUs to reach their strategic business targets.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
· Leading the build for enhancement of EDI project-related Change Requests following the Henkel standard (ITIL like) IT change management process;
· Analysis of current business processes and consulting the Henkel Corporate Consulting Team and business key users on EDI best practices, especially during alignment of EDI requirements and functional specification between Henkel and the trading partner;
· Creating Process Design, Technical solution design, satellite interfaces design and providing documentation materials according to Henkel IT Standards;
· Creating and reviewing functional and technical designs as part of the ITIL Standard for change management;
· Executing complete technical implementation of EDI requirements in ABAP and act as single point of contact for change request stakeholders;
· Supervision, organisation and execution of
o User and application error resolution as part of Hypercare Team of above projects,
o Testing the implemented solution to review its functionality,
· Cut-over planning and execution for assigned change requests;
· Setup of EDI inbound orders and EDI invoicing for a setup of predefined customers;
· Leading of specialized parts of A&D phase:
o process analysis,
o process design,
o process activation,
· Proactive delivery of information to business users regarding new template processes and EDI messages.
The service of the contractor has the goal to deliver state of the art EDI IT services to Henkel business units in time, in quality and in budget.