*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname / Project Name
E003225: Cornerstone - Security Roles and Permissions Administration
Projektbeschreibung / Project Description
The service is requested as part of the project above. The enhancements of security roles and permissions in Cornerstone have the purpose to enable the access to the modules in line with the authorization concept. Access to the Cornerstone system landscape will be provided during the assignment.
Cornerstone modules are:
Leistungsbeschreibung / Task Description
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Security Roles and Permissions Administration in Cornerstone
- Create new security roles in the Cornerstone test environment with module specific permissions
- Adapt existing security roles to be in line with the requirements (that will be provided by Henkel upfront) of the module/process
- Identify necessary permissions within new processes in the Cornerstone test environment
- Governance and Monitoring
- Check data quality of existing security roles in Cornerstone
- Analyse existing security roles and identify errors in their content
- Check naming conventions against developments in the system
- Document & knowledge transfer to Henkel
- Document developments from enhancements to enable knowledge transfer to internal stakeholders that will be validated and approved by Henkel
The service of the contractor has the goal to provide the security roles and permissions for modules listed in project description.
German must have - English preferred - currently 100 % remote after Covid-19 90% remote - 16 h/week