Consultant HR - Global HR Work Force Management Cloud
Projektname / project name
Global HR Payroll & Work Force Management Cloud – Time Management & Hardware Time Clocks
Projektbeschreibung / project description
The service is requested as part of the project Global HR Payroll & Work Force Management Cloud. The project has the aim to build, implement and roll-out a Global Payroll & Workforce Management Cloud for Henkel in the next couple of years. Currently in scope are USA and 8 MEA countries, continued by further countries in 2023. Contractor will focus especially on Time Management with Hardware Clocking Terminals in the various locations. Travelling to those countries is out of scope and the work can be done fully remotely.
Leistungsbeschreibung / task description
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Analyzing the business requirements of the project provided by Henkel in advance with the objective to create the implementation plan & technical blueprint of the Workforce Management Solution (including clocks) selected by Henkel;
- Benchmarking of state to the art solutions according to the business requirements considering Henkel Corporate Standards which are also provided in advance;
- Creation of Technical Blueprint needs to include:
- number of clocks per location (based on performed requirements analysis)
- connection to the systems
- type of clocks (e.g. tough clocks) and feasible connection.
- compatibility of existing badges/cards
- card readers
- Validating executed time management test cases against technical blueprint and correcting errors if they occur;
- Documentation of the configuration implemented by the Cloud Provider.
All documentations will be validated and approved by Henkel.
Environments: Henkel SAP HR Systems, Ceridian Dayforce Cloud, Henkel Network, Henkel Access Management Solutions
The service of the contractor has the goal to provide the technical design and configuration documents to set up the implementation of the new system.
Timelines / milestones
The timelines for the implementation per country are defined in the project plan which is provided to the contractor in advance.