Chatbot Projects for the SmartBot Factory at Henkel
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Project name Chatbot Projects for the SmartBot Factory at Henkel
The contractor will work on the development for the Cognigy chatbot requests we get at Henkel’s SmartBot Factory. Chatbots can be targeting Henkel’s internal employees or our external consumers and customers. The chatbot’s main purpose is to answer the users’ inquiries, give them guidance, help them solve issues and in some cases can take actions on their behalf. Depending on the use case, project specifics and target audience, chatbots can be embedded on different channels like social media platforms, official Henkel websites or any other channel.
Background to the assignment
As part of the chatbot projects for the SmartBot Factory, we plan to create chatbots that serve internal employees as well as external users. Henkel chatbots for internal employees include, among other things, the development of chatbots to fulfil their main purpose which spans answering employees’ questions and guiding them through tools and processes. Aon the other hand, chatbots for external users include, among other things the development of chatbots that answer our customers questions regarding a specific product, product line or business unit, it can also guide the users on how to user the products, where to find them and in general helps maintain the relationship between Henkel and its consumers and customers. The contractor in both cases will be the main technical expert in the project, since the technical knowledge of the Cognigy platform is not present internally at Henkel.
Concrete, detailed description of services
The services shall be provided within the framework of an agile development method. The concrete activities required in each case to implement the services commissioned shall be agreed iteratively between the parties within the framework of sprint meetings and implemented by the Contractor within the respective sprints following the sprint meetings. Prior to each sprint meeting, the contractor shall independently check, on the basis of its professional expertise, which individual services are reasonable and feasible within the scope of the assignment in the respective sprint. The sprints each have a duration of 2 weeks, so that the sprint meetings take place at intervals of 2 weeks. Within the individual sprints, the contracting parties shall coordinate the respective technical requirements for the services to be provided in daily meetings in order to achieve the compatibility of the individual components of the software Cognigy. The technical requirements for the services to be provided are assessed by the Contractor on the basis of its own technical assessment. After completion of a Sprint, the Parties shall conduct a "Sprint Review'' in which the Contractor reports on the feasibility and status of the services performed by it in the previous Sprint and makes a recommendation on how to proceed with regard to the services that proved to be unfeasible in the respective Sprint. All of the meetings and exchanges described above shall take place exclusively in the presence of a central contact person named by us, who shall coordinate the project on our internal side. The organisation and scheduling of the meetings described above in which the Contractor is involved shall be organised and carried out by the Contractor and coordinated with us. The contractor will be in the role of the Developer, where they will assess and implement all the technical tasks required in a chatbot project.
- Requirements Analysis:
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements the requestors and assessing the technical feasibility and estimate the effort and time needed to finish each feature.
- Design Architecture – Conversation Flow:
- Designing the most suitable dialog flow that makes the chatbot user friendly, fits the target audience needs and fulfils the chatbot purpose.
- Creating the product backlog and dividing it on the sprints that match the requested timeline for the project. Then implementing the features according to the backlog and sprints.
- Running User-Acceptance Tests with a segment of the target group to affiliate that the chatbot is well received and fulfils its purpose.
- Based on users feedback, the technical parts will be extracted from it and implemented.
- Deployment and Maintenance:
- Deploying the chatbot to the production version of the respective channels.
- Training Material and Documentation:
- Providing technical training that will allow the internal team to maintain the chatbots after the contractor is finished with the deployment.
- Transferring technical knowledge of Cognigy to the internal team through technical trainings and documentation of the tool and the projects delivered to Henkel by the contractor.
- Any documentation or training materials provided by the contractor will be validated and signed off by Henkel.
- The trainings are held virtually and organized by the contractor. The number of training ranges from 2-5. The contractor receive contact information of the participants.