Consultant BI - Supply Chain BI
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Project Name: Supply Chain BI
The service is requested as part of the project Supply Chain BI. The project has the purpose to provide reporting on daily logistics, purchasing and production information based upon several SAP modules and manual flat file data for the business units A / B / L and Functions worldwide.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
The contractor will work on the subcomponents “Purchasing” and “Production” which will serve the purpose to extract and transform data from SAP ERP Modules and load it to reporting into PowerBI datasets.
- Functional and technical consulting of the internal dX project team regarding business analysis and facilitate documentation of business requirements that will be validated and approved by Henkel.
- Independently implement the needed business functions (as described in the task above) in the application’s business core layer including the related deployment activities.
- Implement the required functionality (according to the above-mentioned business requirements) in Supply Chain BI data model and PowerBI dashboards.
- Establish data quality KPIs for the subcomponents (features) as mentioned above according to the business requirements (as mentioned above).
- Independently perform functional unit testing; in case of business requirements (mentioned above) are not working, fix to be applied, starting at point 1 again.
- Conduct guiding of user testing (business acceptance testing), referring documentation mentioned below, by introducing the new subcomponent (business acceptance testing). Once a deliverable can be tested, all relevant stakeholders from the dX project team will be trained in one-hour focus sessions.
- Functional consulting of the internal dX project team regarding documentation of business logics and procedures that will be validated and approved by Henkel.
- Handover of implementation to internal and external maintenance organizations according to above mentioned documentation.
Used tool stack:
Azure Cloud services (Azure Synapse, Azure BLOB, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake), Azure Dev Ops
Microsoft Power BI
Possible timelines to be kept:
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the performance of the service:
All activities are part of the overall application roadmap. The work streams will finish in 2022 and define individual milestones for delivery.