Digital Marketing Automation Transformation
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
To build and scale our Digital Transformation Program Pilots and Foundation we would need consulting on B2B Marketing Automation Transformation, to accomplish a double goal: manage the running platforms/business very effectively while building the future integrated Marketing & Sales Automation set of capabilities.
Project Scope & expected detailed deliverables:
Background of the engagement of an external consultant is that he has appropriate and required skills and capabilities that is not available internally. In addition the external consultant will provide services that are clearly distinguishable from the services internal employees are providing.
The project is working in an agile methodology. Sprint duration is two weeks so the Sprint meetings are conducted every next week. During this Sprint period daily stand-ups will be conducted to affiliate the compatibility of the complex service that will be delivered.
Any of the meetings and exchanges described above will take place exclusively in the presence of a Client’s single point of contact appointed by Henkel, who is coordinating the project on the Client's internal side. The coordination of the above described meetings, in which the external consultant is involved, will be organized and carried out by the contractor and will be agreed upon with Henkel.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Understand and underpin markets & business needs, to digitally and effectively consult B2B Marketing Automation transformation in E2E connection with Sales Automation and Service Automation
- Consult on how to effectively optimize current capabilities (process, tooling, data) and how to best design and build new B2B Marketing & Sales Capabilities across all the 5 pilots ecosystems (vertically and horizontally):
- Consulting all 5 pilots and their specific Ecosystem requirements and processes
- Consulting on how to scale new Marketing Automation capabilities across Small Medium Businesses and Key Accounts in direct and indirect business models
- Consult on new B2B Marketing Automation Foundation capability design and building to be ready for further scale-up
- Consult on development of best-in-class processes, roles, technology, data, performance measures and overall capability development and adoption across multiple businesses and markets
- Consult on how to best shape Henkel Adhesives into a Customer-centric and fully data-driven organization also through development of strategic performance measurement frameworks
- Consult on Customer Identity and Access Management best-practices, processes, tech and data matters in order to support the organization with boost Customer engagement and data collection/enrichment
- Inspire Digital Marketing Community with outside-in perspective, benchmarks sharing and best-in-class examples/practices within Digital Marketing Transformation
Possible timelines to be kept
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the performance of the service:
6 months engagement, starting ASAP in September 2020