Supply Chain BI consultant
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Project Name: Supply Chain BI
The service is requested as part of the project Supply Chain BI. The project has the purpose to provide reporting on daily logistics, purchasing and production information based upon several SAP modules and manual flat file data for the business units A / B / L and Functions worldwide.
Concretely, detailed task description without personal reference, which reveals the independency of the service provision
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
The contractor will work on the subcomponent “Purchasing” which will serve the purpose to extract and transform data from SAP Purchasing Module and load it to reporting into PowerBI datasets.
- Functional and technical consulting of business analysis and facilitate documentation of business requirements that will be validated and approved by Henkel.
- Independently implement the needed business functions (as described in the task above) in the application’s business core layer including the related deployment activities.
- Implement the required functionality (according to the above-mentioned business requirements) in Supply Chain BI data model and PowerBI dashboards.
- Establish and align data quality KPIs for the subcomponents (features) as mentioned above according to the business requirements (mentioned above)
- Perform functional unit testing; in case of business requirements (mentioned above) are not working, fix to be applied, starting at point 1 again.
- Conduct guiding of user testing (business acceptance testing), referring documentation mentioned below, by introducing the new subcomponents. (business acceptance testing)
- Functional consulting of documentation of business logics and procedures that will be validated and approved by Henkel.
- Handover of implementation to internal and external maintenance organizations according to above mentioned documentation.
Used tool stack:
Azure Cloud services (Azure Synapse, Azure BLOB, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake), Azure Dev Ops
Microsoft Power BI
SQL (Modelling techniques: Dimensional, Snowflake is a must, Data Vault preferred), Python preferred, C# preferred
Possible timelines to be kept:
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the performance of the service:
All activities are part of the overall application roadmap. The functional component has to be ready to use end of March 2022.