*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
The service is requested as part of the project “L: Key Initiatives - PLM LIMS”. The project has the purpose to implement additional features for the self-developed MasterBOM (Bill of Material) tool in SAP.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Provide professional consultation to the project team regarding the technical implementation options in order to write the Functional Design.
- Create detailed technical design describing how the functionality will be implemented and which technical options are affected.
- Implementation of the new functionality in SAP (using ABAP or WebDynpro).
- Performing a unit test of the build functionality to check that only tested functionality is handed over to the IT consultant.
- Resolving errors occurring in the unit test and handing over the implementation documents which are subject to acceptance by Henkel.
The service provision of the contractor has the goal to realize the project according to Henkel’s needs, and to eliminate recognized errors.
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the provision of the service:
Programming (build phase) for the 3rd release of the MasterBOM tool and the preparation during the Analyse & Design (A&D) phase for MasterBOM tool release 4 until December 2020.
Optional: Preparation of the planning, A&D and build phase for optional release 5 in 2021.
Sign up for new opportunities