Software Engineer - Profiling B2B Adhesives
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Profiling B2B CIAM
Project (MVP) need to deliver the requirements and capabilities within the area of B2B Profiling, Customer Identity and Access Management including Consent Management (legal requirements GDPR & CCPA).
Background to the assignment
Develop a proper integration layer and evaluate and architectural target landscape.
Technical platform for developing B2B components is Microsoft Azure. Interfaces planned to other existing platforms, in first MVP connection need to connect to Adobe Marketo.
Project setup is in agile working mode. Azure DevOps is the tool which is used for, working in dedicated sprints (2 weeks) with allocated story points and appropriate meeting set up is key and mandatory.
Henkel intends to evaluate using Microsoft Azure and B2B/B2C components to support Henkel´s business units digital customer journeys.
The MVP will testify and enable several use cases around self-service as well as on-behalf registration and login scenarios for users (consumers) and organizations (customers) the users belonging to.
Henkel outsources this developing to cover Azure technical skills. Therefore, the external consultant is in a unique position and performs significantly different tasks than the internal employees.
Following is in Scope for the MVP Phase:
- Development of standard components for the Azure B2C tool for the following development tasks
- Registration Process - Sign in/Login Process for all B2B customers to be able to log in;
- Profile Editing – Enabling users to edit their own profiles;
- Password Change/Reset – Enabling users to set up or edit their passwords;
- Lite /Fast Signin – Set up subscription for newsletter that are sent via marketing automation in the future;
- Link all Legal Requirements Documents in the appropriate parts. The documents are provided by Henkel in advance;
- Build connection to Consent Management & Consent History according to the Technical Design provided by Henkel in advance;
- Integrate real-time workflows (Deletion requests, Change requests) according to the Technical Design provided by Henkel in advance;
- Build interface to Adobe AEP / Adobe Marketo (Marketing Automation) according to the Technical Design provided by Henkel in advance;
- Create a technical documentation in Azure DevOps which will be signed off by Henkel.
Possible timelines to be kept
Current timeline is 01st June 2022 for present / go live of MVP.