Software Engineer - Data Visualization
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
The service is requested as part Henkel Data Foundation, visualization of data based on IoT-Device in the area of Henkel’s Laundry & Home Care division.
The visualization has the goal to support Marketing and product Owner in order to analyze the success of the new Service offerings in the drugstore. Based on KPIs presented, business will drive action in order to react on market requirements and learnings.
Data based on Microsoft Azure Data Lake should be modelled in Power BI. Dremio as middleware should be used.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Professional Consulting of the Henkel Data Foundation team on business requirements regarding Power BI Dashbords regarding the above mentioned project. Business requirements will be provided by Henkel through the ticket tool Azure Devops.
- Maintaining of Azure Devops tickets in relation to the project.
- Define, develop and implement Data Model in order to optimize the visualization of the dashboards described above.
- Visualize all required data in dashboards/charts as described in the business requirements according to the HDF LHC project.
- Consulting and implementation of access control based on Active Directory
Consult business on best practices and technical effort in relation to product development and project achievements.