Senior Sales BI
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Project Name: Sales BI
The service is requested as part of the project Sales BI. The project has the purpose to provide reporting on daily sales information based upon SAP COPA and manual flat file data for the business units A / B / L worldwide.
Background of the engagement of an external consultant is that he has appropriate and required skills and capabilities that is not available internally. In addition the external consultant will provide services that are clearly distinguishable from the services internal employees are providing.
The project is working in an agile methodology. Sprint duration is two weeks so the Sprint meetings are conducted every next week. During this Sprint period daily stand-ups will be conducted to affiliate the compatibility of the complex service that will be delivered.
Any of the meetings and exchanges described above will take place exclusively in the presence of a Client’s single point of contact appointed by Henkel, who is coordinating the project on the Client's internal side. The coordination of the above described meetings, in which the external consultant is involved, will be organized and carried out by the contractor and will be agreed upon with Henkel.
Further assigned changes for smaller project integration requests are running in classical waterfall mode.
Concretely, detailed task description without personal reference, which reveals the independency of the service provision
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
The contractor will work on the subcomponent (“Feature”) “Actual Payment”.
Purpose of “Actual Payments” is to show the actual payout to customers for off-invoice discounts (year-end bonuses).
- Functional and technical consulting of business analysis and facilitate documentation of business requirements that will be validated and approved by Henkel.
- Independently implement the needed business functions (as described in the task above) in the application’s business core layer including the related deployment activities.
- Implement the required functionality (according to the above-mentioned business requirements) in Sales BI tabular model. Basis for the sign-off are the overall Definition of Done (“documentation done”, “functional test passed”, acceptance criteria refined for each underlying item as well as provided test cases).
- Establish and align data quality KPIs for the subcomponents (features) as mentioned above according to the business requirements (mentioned above)
- Perform functional unit testing; in case of business requirements (mentioned above) are not working, fix to be applied, starting at point 1 again.
- Conduct guiding of user testing (business acceptance testing), referring documentation mentioned below, by introducing the new subcomponents.
- Functional consulting of documentation of business logics and procedures that will be validated and approved by Henkel.
- Handover of implementation to internal and external maintenance organizations according to above mentioned documentation.
Used tool stack: Azure Cloud services, team foundation server (Azure Dev Ops), Microsoft Azure DWH
Microsoft Azure Analysis services tabular model
Possible timelines to be kept:
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the performance of the service:
All activities are part of the overall application roadmap. The functional component have to be ready to use end of December 2020.