SAP License & Contract Management
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname /SAP License & Contract Management
Projektbeschreibung /project description
The service is requested as part of the SAP License & Provider Management.
The project has the purpose to:
SAP contract consolidation & close SAP audit (>100 contracts)
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Establish an overview in excel-format of the current SAP Contracts.
- Independent SAP contract analyzation of Henkels current SAP contract situation in order to recommend future bundling
- all SAP contracts will be available on a Henkel SharePoint, the contractor gets access to this storage
- Recommend bundling of contracts with regards to saving potential and optimized use
- Recommendation is needed in written format (management overview in Powerpoint presentation & detailed word-document); Henkel will validate and approve the documents.
- Steer timeline of technical & commercial SAP metering direct usage (LAW: License Administration Workbench) and analyze results using Henkels SharePoint
- Steer timeline of technical & commercial SAP Metering indirect usage, recommend action items to reduce usage and analyze results using Henkels SharePoint
- Standardize and document the above mentioned tasks as well as hand over to provider & license Management; Henkel will validate and approve the documentation
The performance of the contractor has the goal to reduce no. of licenses / indirect usage / no. of contracts
Etwaige Timelines, die einzuhalten sind.
Possible timelines to be kept.
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the performance of the service (end of October 2021), to be aligned with SAP
German and English must have!