Project Manager - Label Artwork Management Study
LAM – Label Artwork Management Study
The service is requested as part of the project above. The project has the purpose to request information in the area of Label & Artwork Management (LAM) to understand “what good looks like” in terms of processes and IT solutions in order to choose a tool which allows efficient end-to-end Artwork Management for all of Henkel’s business units.
background to the assignment
External resources are needed as there is no internal staff with the required expertise in the following areas:
- Independent evaluation and expertise for an RfP (LAM process and tool requirements)
Therefore, the external consultant is in a unique position and performs significantly different tasks than the internal employees.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Provision of requirements document as basis for the RfP
- Review Henkel Label Artwork Management Requirements Document Draft which is provided in advance by Henkel;
- Independently conduct Workshops with Henkel stakeholders to gather business requirements;
- Provide professional consultation regarding tool requirements based on their knowledge of industry best practices;
- Creation of a “to be” process description based on the points above;
- Provision of results (to be process & tool requirements) as part of the requirements document which is subject to approval by Henkel;
- Consult project team on RfP process
- Provide professional consultation regarding the evaluation matrices for the proposals Henkel receives from suppliers;
- Moderation of supplier meetings for the RfP – it will be highlighted that he is an external expert for Henkel;
- Provide professional consultation to the project team to create a shortlist from the longlist of suppliers invited to the RfP.
The service provision of the contractor has the goal to create a requirements document to be used by Henkel for the LAM RfP.
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the provision of the service:
- Q2 2022: Requirements Document
- Q3 2022: RfP