Project Manager - HSC: Access Control System
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname /project name
HS and SIPORT: Site Access
Projektbeschreibung /project description
The service is requested as part of the project above. The project has the purpose to implement a new Site Access System at the site Düsseldorf Holthausen. The system shall include a visitor management module which has to fit into the onboarding system landscape for the site regarding all possible cases (including onboarding of external staff with permanent access). A new architecture will be implemented for the application fulfilling Henkel Architecture standards.
Leistungsbeschreibung / task description
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Assigning open points in the project plan to the respective Henkel teams to perform the implementation fulfilling Henkel Architecture standards. The project plan as well as the standards will be provided in advance.
- Evaluation of the necessary given information for the project and independently verifying the business requirements with the providers and the application owners. The given information will be provided by SharePoint where the contractor will get access to in advance.
- Updating the architecture diagram with all the information based on the services provided during the project. This documentation will be signed off by Henkel and the current architecture diagram and the requirements will be provided in advance.
- Consult the provider and application owner about technical setups, architecture, troubleshooting, application and infrastructure analysis for the new Site Access Solution.
- Providing an overview of necessary information for the system to be secure. This includes a Firewall and Access Rights Limitation but if the contractor feels other topics are necessary, they can be included independently.
The service provision of the contractor has the goal to provide the technical and architectural basis for the implementation of the new Site Access System at Henkel.
The timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor will be defined during the performance of the service based on business priorities and detailed work packages. The business does not prioritize the contractor’s work, they can set their own timelines independently.
Phase 1 is defined until the end of Q1 2022.