Project Manager (Senior)
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname: Pre-study Privileged Access management
The service is requested as part of the project Pre-study Privileged Access management.
The project has the purpose to define the Privileged Access Management concept. Privileged Account Management concept must be defined including the required next steps and subsequent phases for required process and technical changes, organizational- and technical measures.
Based on the current / updated definition for Privileged Accounts (CSIS and external standards) the findings from internal and external audit, the technical capabilites of existing tools (e.g. myID) and a market check of specialist PAM tools
As target a clear definition of PAM for Henkel, a future target architecture (organisational and technical) and PAM implementations on defined applications privileged accounts as per roadmap incl Budget should be created.
Concretely, detailed task description without personal reference, which reveals the independency of the service provision
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Driving improvements (Centralized PAM processes, access reviews for Privileged access, enhancing the Identity and Access management (IAM) Solution to integrate PAM processes) regarding the Privileged access management process and special cases as a result
- Leading initiatives (Centralized PAM process to bring transparency on PAM Accounts and entitlements) to improve the PAM infrastructure in IAM applications based on Sailpoint technology as a project manager using Agile project management methodologies
- Create and co-ordinate the plan for Onboarding of PAM objects to IAM including the new access review campaigns for IAM 2020
- Inform the different stakeholders (all Henkel users in myID) about relevant information regarding the PAM concept, processes and access reviews
- Provide professional advice to the project team regarding the creation of the communication and training materials for the PAM processes
- Testing of the PAM implementations in IAM application in the test environment.
- Analyze clean-up of the PAM objects based on the new PAM processes
- Create and deliver the reports for the different PAM processes
The service of the contractor has the goal to coordinate Pre-study for Privileged Access management in 2020.
Possible timelines to be kept.
The project will have defined milestones throughout the year which are described in the Project Charter document that have to be adhered by the Contractor. Detailed timelines and milestones have to be discussed and finalized in the project meetings during the initial phase of the project.
Sign up for new opportunities