OpenText OCR expert
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
OpenText OCR (Optical Character Recognition) Invoice Handling
The service is requested as part of the project OpenText implementation. The project has the purpose to consult the Business Units (A/L/B) with expertise regarding OpenText OCRs for Invoice Handling.
Concretely, detailed task description without personal reference, which reveals the independency of the service provision
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- The contractor receives requests through automation hub; the contractor gets access to this tool in advance.
- Conducting 1-2 virtual meetings to gather business requirements for each request
- Based on the requests, validation and evaluation of feasibility
- Technical consultation of OpenText, especially in Intelligent Capture and Core Capture with regards to the requests
- Checking system protocols of OpenText in order to affiliate a stable operation of the system
- If a bug or an error is identified, independently fix the issue by double checking the program code or configuration
- independent implementation of OpenText on RPA (Robotic Process Automation) VMs (Virtual Machines) based on requests from automation hub
- Development of OCR and RPA Bots
- consult Henkel RPA CoE (Center of Excellence) with tickets regarding OpenText software problems
- performing code review related topics and rely on Henkel’s standards and policies for creating RPA bots. Henkel will provide information in advance for standard code reviews that are in line with the aforementioned standards and policies.