HR: Cornerstone - Cross Platform
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname / HR: Cornerstone - Cross Platform
HR Cornerstone Cross Platform (module independent)
Projektbeschreibung / project description
The service is requested as part of the project Cornerstone (CSOD). Henkel uses Cornerstone Cloud in the area of HR with Learning, Performance and Recruitment tool with various Go Lives in 2021 for following remaining requirements/deliverables: GDPR configuration, GTM configuration, custom page configuration, Cornerstone interface configuration and Skills module configuration. Henkel created detailed requirement documents for enlarging the platform. The project has purpose to enable following new functionalities on Cornerstone Cloud platform solutions: activation of feedback feature, Skills module and vILT integration.
Leistungsbeschreibung / task description
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Configuration of platform modules in Cornerstone (CSOD) Cloud solution for Henkel based on the requirement documents. These documents will be provided to the consultant in advance.
- Execute configuration tests of platform modules configuration in Pilot Environment. In case of bugs the consultant will reiterate the configuration and configuration test cases until the bugs are fixed.
- Document executed test cases of platform modules configuration in Pilot Environment using Microsoft Office.
- Document CSOD platform configuration using an Excel Workbook, which is checked and approved by Henkel responsible.
- Configure CSOD platform Modules in Production Environment based on created configuration document from Pilot environment.
- Execute configuration tests of platform modules configuration in Production Environment. In case of bugs the consultant will reiterate the configuration and configuration test cases until the bugs are fixed.
- Document executed test cases of platform module configuration in Production Environment using Microsoft Office.
- Create Operational Documentation on CSOD platform Modules for Henkel using Microsoft Office. Henkel will sign off the documentation.
The service of the contractor has the goal to fully implement the requirements of the platform in Henkel’s CSOD Cloud Solution within the given CSOD framework.