Global HR Payroll and Work Force Management Cloud
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname / Project Name
Global HR Payroll & Work Force Management Cloud – Technical Interfaces & Landscape
Projektbeschreibung / Project Description
The service is requested as part of the project Global HR Payroll & Work Force Management Cloud.
The project has the aim to build to implement and roll-out a Global Payroll & Workforce Management Cloud for Henkel of the next couple of years. In this phase, the scope will be the regions EMEA and U.S.
Leistungsbeschreibung / Task Description
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Create detailed technical landscape & interface design based on high-level requirement documents provided in advance by Henkel
- Analyzing the business requirements (mentioned above) with the objective to create a roadmap for the Global Payroll & Workforce Management
- Benchmarking of state to the art solutions according to the business requirements
- Create technical blueprint for finance interface from Payroll Cloud to SAP on-premise finance system based on requirement document provided by Henkel in advance
- Document implemented configuration and interfaces related to Henkel by the Cloud Provider
All documentation (incl. roadmap) will be validated and approved by Henkel.
Environments: Henkel SAP HR Systems, Ceridian Dayforce Cloud, SharePoint
The service of the contractor has the goal to affiliate technical design and configuration documents in place which are state to the art market standards.
Project start is 8th of March 2021 with requested project end in Q4 / 2021.