FP: Digital Roadmap: Master data strategy
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
The service is requested as part of the project FP Data management strategy. The project has the purpose to build data structure in SAP Cloud platform and validate the data against SAP Horizon and P03 system.
Background of the engagement of an external consultant is that he has appropriate and required skills and capabilities that is not available internally, namely:
- SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Mobility
- UX und Mobile Strategie
- SAP Fiori / UI5 Entwicklung
- JAVA Entwicklung (SCP)
- Web Services
- SAP UI Entwicklungstools (CICD)
In addition the external consultant will provide services that are clearly distinguishable from the services internal employees are providing.
The project is working in an agile methodology. Sprint duration is two weeks so the Sprint meetings are conducted every next week. During this Sprint period daily stand-ups will be conducted to affiliate the compatibility of the complex service that will be delivered.
Any of the meetings and exchanges described above will take place exclusively in the presence of a Client’s single point of contact appointed by Henkel, who is coordinating the project on the Client's internal side. The coordination of the above described meetings, in which the external consultant is involved, will be organized and carried out by the contractor and will be agreed upon with Henkel.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Business requirements/Business cases provided by Henkel in advance will be discussed during sprint meetings with project manager and business consultant of Henkel purchasing
- on SAP Cloud Platform (SCP): Create and maintain data structure
- Build sap connector and validate data via sap smart data integration.
- Build UI to enter data into the new data structures
- Build function to mass upload existing data for the new data.
- Consider the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams’ perspective with regards to data-related technical issues and their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and Azure regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- The upload function/development for existing data could be run via BOT (robot). Therefore the development/function must be ready for a BOT.
- Create documentation of the data structure on SCP that will be validated and approved by Henkel.
The performance of the contractor has the goal to affiliate the data structure on SAP Cloud Platform for Purchasing.