Digital Portfolio & Demand Management
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Project Name: Digital Portfolio & Demand Management
The service is requested as part of the project Digital Portfolio & Demand Management. The project has the purpose to on define and setup the processes for portfolio and demand management for data products and develop a proof of concept for a supporting tool.
Concretely, detailed task description without personal reference, which reveals the independency of the service provision
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Gathering business requirements in 3 onsite workshops, that will be organized by the contractor. Therefore, the contractor receives every relevant information in advance.
- Design portfolio, capacity and demand planning processes.
- Define project demands planning processes which enable portfolio alignment with company strategy and functional unit plans.
- Develop a proof of concept for a portfolio and demand management tool
- Design and implement reports on portfolio status and progress
- Identify and develop concepts for improvements for the portfolio management and the digital product lifecycle processes.
Possible timelines to be kept:
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the performance of the service:
first version of processes and tool have to be delivered by end of Nov. 2021.