Customer Service Transformation – Service Cloud-Contact Center Management
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
The service is requested as part of the overall Customer Service Transformation project. The project has the purpose to transform the customer service to a customer centric organization, which will deliver outstanding customer experience in dealing with customer enquiries/requests. As part of the project, state-of-the-art tools and systems need to be established to deliver the project objectives.
Background of the engagement of an external consultant is that he has appropriate and required skills and capabilities that is not available internally. In addition the external consultant will provide services that are clearly distinguishable from the services internal employees are providing.
The project is working in an agile methodology. Sprint duration is two weeks so the Sprint meetings are conducted every next week. During this Sprint period daily stand-ups will be conducted to affiliate the compatibility of the complex service that will be delivered.
Any of the meetings and exchanges described above will take place exclusively in the presence of a Client’s single point of contact appointed by Henkel, who is coordinating the project on the Client's internal side. The coordination of the above described meetings, in which the external consultant is involved, will be organized and carried out by the contractor and will be agreed upon with Henkel.
Pre-Study/Proof of concept is running in classical waterfall mode.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the contractor:
Pre-Study/Proof of concept Phase
- Creation of a clear product vision & strategy for the Service Cloud/Contact Center Management (SCCCM) solution that matches with the overall end-to-end (E2E) customer experience vision (focus on order to cash and costumer services), processes are documented (high level) and will be provided in advance.
- Identification of specification of use cases and functionalities for SCCCM
- Prioritize and sequencing of the use cases and functionalities for SCCCM
- Conducting workshops (online) with the customer service community with the purpose gather business requirements according to the use cases and functionalities for SCCCM
- Creation of platform roadmap for the solution to deliver the identified business requirements (as defined in the steps above), including an understanding of the key interdependencies with other technology components and timelines
- Documentation of the above mentioned steps for project management information. The documentation will be validated and approved by Henkel.
- Translation of customer and business requirements to technology functionalities & needs and handover of the specifications according business requirements that were defined during the pre-study phase over the backlog. The consultant will receive access to the respective backlog.
- Estimate required time, costs, and impact of implementing as part of the backlog
- Conduct workshops (online) with the purpose to affiliate that business requirements are met according to the use cases and functionalities for SCCCM with the related stakeholder groups (AO Customer Service, Program NOW, Dx, the relevant product owners)
- Prioritize requests from above mentioned stakeholders on the backlog based on product vision (as defined in the proof of concept, see above), and strategic criteria including customer need, business value, scalability, development requirements
- Identify new or adapted business needs for the SCCCM solution according to the defined key processes (as mentioned above)
- Definition and establishing KPIs for above mentioned use cases and functionalities for SCCCM with the purpose to measure the success of the cloud system. The KPIs will be documented and validated and approved by Henkel.
The performance of the contractor has the goal to affiliate specification of use cases and functionalities for SCCCM (software/cloud solution).
Possible timelines to be kept:
The concrete timelines will be defined during the project management sessions for project progress and completion. The contractor needs to work within these timelines to fullfill the respective tasks.
Pre-Study Phase will be approx. 3 months.
Implementation Phase until Dec 2021.