SAP Horizon Rollout Phase 7
The service is requested as part of the project ONE!GSC Horizon. ONE!GSC Horizon is a comprehensive business transformation program facilitating the implementation of a globally aligned and harmonized Supply Chain including Purchasing. For the first time in Henkel, there will be end-to-end, standardized supply chain process. Being part of the Henkel Strategy, this program is a key initiative for the scalable business model. The ONE!GSC Horizon organization with lean and simplified operations aims to enhance Henkel’s competitiveness by leveraging on Henkel’s combined potential, boosting process efficiency. ONE!GSC Horizon will be implemented in clearly determined, overlapping phases clustering a defined number of countries.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Techno-functional consulting of Henkel Finance stakeholders in SAP FI, CO including SAP CS and SAP PS;
- Techno-functional consulting of Henkel Finance stakeholders on SAP best practices in SAP Finance and Controlling processes;
- Techno-functional consulting of Henkel Finance stakeholders in error handling for ABAP issues;
- Creation of Horizon template activation in the area of SAP finance and controlling in accordance with Henkel standards;
- Creation and implementation of technical specifications for customer-owned development solutions in the area of Finance & Controlling;
- Creation, testing and execution of data take over in SAP CS using SAP LSMW;
- Steering and execution of dedicated technical work streams (such as developments) in the project phases for design, built and test up to go-live;
- Knowledge transfer including documentation to internal consultants.
The service of the contractor has the goal to facilitate the Template Rollout in Finance for countries in CEE/MEA.
Sign up for new opportunities