Automatic Credit Note Approval flow on FSCM deduction & dispute tool
The service is requested as part of the project above. The purpose of the project is to automate the approval process when Credit Note needs to be issued for a dispute case. Currently the entire process is completely operated manually.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
· Project Management
o Project setup for SAP Cloud Platform
o Project setup for SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory
o Strategically steering of focus topics for the project
o Preparation of rough concepts for the project (big picture, rough solution design, epic and user story structures)
o Active scope management within the specification
· Professional Consultation of assigned clients in initial project-specific topics
· Planning, preparation and execution of one to two workshops where requirements are gathered with the project teams
· Preparation of detailed concepts for epics and user stories, wireframes, interface descriptions, service blueprints
· Management of the overall specification process based on our standard toolset, specifically:
o specification tracking in Jira
o standard-structures in Confluence
· Aligning the requirements of the project with available C/4HANA products and their standard functionalities
The performance of the contractor has the goal to implement the approval workflows generated out of SAP Deduction & Dispute solution so that they reach the appropriate approvers. Once approved the approval should also be converted in a pdf file and get attached to the dispute case in SAP. The challenge is that most of the approvers do not have access to SAP Horizon systems and as they are primarily from sales organization they mostly do not work in their desktops. Hence the solution needs to be compatible with the mobile devices.
The external party will be completely responsible to implement the approval workflow in SAP Cloud Platform and facilitating integration for to & from communication with SAP Horizon systems. This includes file transfer in various formats in both directions.