*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
To Improve the IDH (Material Master) Creation Process which is crucial in reducing time-to-market (of a new product launch) and raising process quality/efficiency across all Businesses.
As part of these new project/projects (Time to Market projects of Laundry and Adhesives) which are aimed at improving the IDH Creation process and improving the time to market, new modules/work packages must be developed in the Global Master Data System of Henkel. (Using Webdynpro programming for User Interface and ABAP for Workflows). The main part of the development focuses on grouping together multiple material type creation/change requests in a single package and trigger integrated and connected workflows.
In general, the following tasks are applicable for both projects listed above: Independently provide solutions of the assigned work package from an End – End perspective (i.e.: Requirement Gathering -> Development of the solution -> Testing -> Deployment).
- Consult in analysis the business requirements based on input of IT/business counterparts
- Create Technical Design for Build & Test according to the requirements
- Coordinate Functional Designs based on input of the Business/IT counterpart that will be validated and approved by Henkel.
- Develop / Configure / Customize in the SAP Webdynpro / GUI based on the defined requirements.
- Creating & Conducting End user training sessions with respect to the User Interface.
- Functional Testing of the solution with Business/IT for the UAT.
- Planning & reporting of the assigned work packages as defined by Project Management.