Consulting Engineer - SCP Governance Workshops
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
SCP Governance Workshops
The service is requested as a result of mutual project work to provide experience for establishing standards and guidelines in the area of SAP Cloud Platform. The project has the purpose to present and provide input into a governance framework. There are workshops as well as corresponding documentation planned for this project.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Technical consulting of Henkel SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) team to improve the system landscape and design guidelines and rulesets for the SCP.
- SCP Governance Framework
- Consult, define and develop guidelines / rulesets for a central SCP Governance Framework which needs to be properly documented.
- SCP Security
- Consult and define security aspects within the SAP Cloud Platform to improve the SAP Cloud Platform with its connected SAP Backend systems.
- Development Guidelines
- Consult, define and develop guidelines / decision trees on which development languages to be chosen for which kind of application with defined advantages / disadvantages.
- Providing an overview with consultation on how to implement additional new SAP Cloud Platform capabilities related to extensibility services on Cloud Platform, transport management of artifacts between sub accounts & development options by defining here as well decision trees.
The documentation related to the Governance, Security concepts will be signed off afterwards by Henkel. As a tool for documentation we would use Word and PowerPoint.
Stakeholders are for all topics the central Henkel IT SAP Cloud Platform Team.
The service of the contractor has the goal to set up a holistic governance, development, security framework for the SCP.
Sign up for new opportunities