Consulting Engineer - Henkel Pricing Initiatives
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname / project name
Henkel Pricing Initiatives
Projektbeschreibung /project description
The Pricing initiatives are part of the overall pricing process within Henkel.
Leistungsbeschreibung / Task Description
One sprint consists of two week and there is a daily jour fixe of 15 minutes. During these meetings, the team discusses the current requirements and issues, and the contractor independently performs the following tasks:
- Enhancement according to Product backlog of existing advanced data pipelines and low code applications for the pricing initiatives. The documentation of the existing pipelines will be provided by Henkel in advance.
- Consulting of Price Generation process to expanded on different levels of the value creation process
- Maintenance and expandanding of Pyspark Pipelines, Low Code Environment applications, object modification processes.
- Functional and technical consulting of business analysis and facilitate documentation of business requirements that will be validated and approved by Henkel.
- Independently implement the needed business functions (as described in the task above) in the Pyspark Pipelines, Low Code Environment applications, object modification processes including the related deployment activities.
- Create crud (create, read, update, delete) operations for predefined objects (as defined above during the business analysis), that will be validated and approved by Henkel.
- Participation in Scrum meetings including result presentation in Sprint reviews.
- Develop the new functions (as defined above during the business analysis) for expanding the price generation process
- Build a testing environment for potential new changes
- Code tests as well as data quality checks will be executed according to specialty of Product Backlog.
- Software Code will be inline documented, processes and templates introduced or modified will be continuously documented inside AzureDevOps and wiki, Henkel will review as part of Sprint review process the quality.
- Handover to Henkel or other external company. This process will be several online sessions, where documentation will be checked / enhanced if necessary.