Consultant System Connectivity
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
The service is requested for following integration requirements:
Implementation of SAP eDocument solutions for Turkey and Kazakhstan, upgrade of existing solution for India
- Implementation of ImageMaster interface via IBM-IIB
- Interface solution consulting for SAP (PO and CPI) inclusive SAP eDocument framework and IBM (IIB and MQ) applications.
- Enhancement of interface templates / harmonization
Detailed task description:
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor based on in advance assigned Change Requests (CR):
- Technical consultation for interface solutions with SAP (PO and CPI) inclusive SAP eDocument framework and IBM (IIB and MQ) applications
- Enhancement of interface templates and harmonization
- Creation of functional and technical designs (FD and TD) for integration requests based on the SAP / IBM integration solutions and the on-premise / cloud strategy. Possible implementation technics are SFTP, Webservice, REST, SOAP, JDBC.
- Implementation of the integration requests based on the FD and TD
- Running system integration and user acceptance tests
- Creation of hand-over documents (operational task list, operational handbook, infrastructure sheet) for maintenance team, that will be provided to Henkel for verification and approval
- Remote training of the maintenance team about implemented interfaces (1 or 2 sessions per interface based on created documents: FD, TD, …)
The performance of the contractor has the goal to independently implement interface / integration solutions from end to end in order to fully automate existing manual or new interfaces.
4. Possible timelines to be kept.
The requested timelines of the single integration requests (CRs) should be kept.