Consultant System Connectivity - Invoicing Integration to OpenText
The service is requested as part of the project Supplier Invoicing – Integration to OpenText. The project has the purpose to integrate several email channels into Henkel’s ERP systems in a secure, repeatable manner to the OpenText OCR solution that supports PTP and OTC processes.
Background of the engagement of an external contractor is that he/she has appropriate and required skills and capabilities that are not available internally. In addition, the external contractor will provide services that are clearly distinguishable from the services internal employees are providing.
The project is working in an agile methodology. Sprint duration is two weeks so the Sprint meetings are conducted every next week. During this Sprint period daily stand-ups will be conducted to affiliate the compatibility of the complex service that will be delivered.
Any of the meetings and exchanges described above will take place exclusively in the presence of a Client’s single point of contact appointed by Henkel, who is coordinating the project on the Client's internal side. The coordination of the above described meetings, in which the external contractor is involved, will be organized and carried out by the contractor and will be agreed upon with Henkel.
The contractor receives access to the project management tool of choice, which will be chosen during the first Sprint. In addition, the contractor receives all contact information in advance by Henkel.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Technical consultation for interface architecture and solution design using standard integration frameworks (SAP ISAM) with high focus on API-led integration based on business requirements collected or available in project management tool (Henkel’s Change Request (CR) tool, project’s digital board).
- Creation of technical designs for each interface based on API, integration and other Henkel architecture & process principles as result of previous technical consultation & solution design. The requirements for the designs are discussed in the sprint meetings.
- Participation in 10 - 15 workshops and project meetings with business to collect and refine business requirements, discuss solution design with relevant project stakeholders before implementation.
- Independent implementation (development) of APIs and other means of integration (see below) with SAP Integration Suite (formerly SAP Cloud Platform Integration)
- Available means of integration include SFTP, OData, REST, JSON, Pub-Sub architectures, event-based integration
- Testing of implemented interfaces including:
- coordination of user acceptance testing, including organizing and following up on the execution
- bug fixes resulting of such tests
- documentation of successful closure of test cases; the documentation will be validated and approved by Henkel.
- Providing one to two knowledge transfers sessions virtually to train the maintenance operations team after key milestones and at project’s end
The performance of the contractor has the goal to independently implement interface / integration solutions from end to end which will be documented in CRs, as user stories or other agile work items on the project management tool of choice corresponding to the assigned project.
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the performance of the service: sprint milestones as scheduled by the project coordinated by the SCRUM Master and aligned with product owner(s) and final delivery dates as documented in the project management tool of choice by Henkel.