Consultant SAP GTS
Henkel is currently rolling out their global SAP template to CIS, TR and the Middle East, thus replacing a legacy SAP ERP system. With this rollout project, Henkel shall connect the region to a new environment for SAP and implement a compliance system (Global Trade Service System).
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
· Guiding and mapping the requirements for optimization in GTS for the coming region by
o Reviewing and aligning against the current template for GTS 10.3,
o Mapping and guiding the GTS automation process descriptions and requirements for implementation in the regions CIS, TR, and the Middle East.
· Providing expert advice on Global Trade system modules for Compliance Management and Free Trade Agreements to enable the implementation of the FTA module for the automated mapping to new integrated sites and optimization based on existing technology;
· Providing expert advice on implementation of project routines & standards (Methodology); Context: GTS implementation aligning with the AI and the BI adjustments for the reporting and requirements for Phase 7
· Providing expert advice on system mapping and structuring processes;
· Providing expert advice on reviews of the process based on the mapping of the future requirements against the current existing process;
· Providing expert advice on project documentation to include milestone planning, functional designs, technical specifications, Visio charts of the flows and the project mapping; Providing expert advice on Test Catalogs for foreign trade processes and legal reporting for Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing;
· Enabling the project mapping and test catalogue maintenance based on the functional designs and inputting of the differences into the Visio process for usage and validation during the User acceptance test.
The service of the contractor has the goal to deliver the implementation of the project according to the requirements of Henkel.
Sign up for new opportunities