Consultant Processes / Non-ERP
• Define Cloud, BI solutions, Cloud apps, related APIs with cross system/technology view
• Autonomously define solutions for Henkel business processes and technologies, e.g. ONE!GSC model, cloud solutions, infrastructure, EDI, SAP GTS, trade process integration, supply chain, Finance, customs broker enablement, BI.
• Drive transformation and harmonization of legal requirements into GTS/ERP processes, especially based on Henkel’s supply chain.
• Global Trade and GTS solution design based on common best practice/experience/special expertise
• Professional cross functional solution designs for dedicated workpackages, e.g. integrating Henkel’s own developments, Cutover/Go-live / SD-MM, logistics, SD, pricing, GTS process integration / Basis tasks, e.g. customs document forms and interface, system communication (internal/external).
• Take over specialized parts of A&D phase uniting business and IT perspectives, e.g. process design, process activation, technical solution, satellite activation forms, fit/gap analysis etc.
• Judge and define infrastructure, security and compliance matters related to IT and Henkel rules
• Provide guidance to decide about program languages and technologies that fit best for a dedicated solution (if required during the project)
• Provide options to involve further local expertise partners which can take over local project parts considering local language and customs demands (if required during the projects, e.g. Asia).
• Independently develop and execute testcases
• Independently take over project work packages with stakeholders, internal and external parties involved in the projects