The service is requested as part of the project above. The enhancements have the purpose to enable the access to the applications in line with the authorisation concept.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
SAP HCM Authorization Management in SAP ERP, SAP BW (analysis authorizations) & SAP CRM EIC):
- Create new authorisations based on concept and naming conventions of the SAP systems above based on
- HR specific authorization objects as defined in the authorisation concept;
- SU24 (authorization default values) to maintain standards established in the concept;
- Adapt existing authorisations to be in line with the requirements of the applications;
Authorization Management in Cornerstone (Cornerstone OnDemand)
- Create new security roles with application specific permissions
- Adapt existing security roles to be in line with the requirements of the applications
Check data quality of existing authorizations/security roles in the three SAP systems/Cornerstone:
- Analyse existing authorisations and identify errors in their content;
- Check naming conventions against developments in the system;
Document & knowledge transfer to Henkel:
- Document developments from enhancements to enable knowledge transfer to internal stakeholders;
The service of the contractor has the goal to provide the authorisations for single applications.