Consultant HR - Global Payroll & WFM Strategy
Projektname / Project Name
Project – Global Payroll & WFM Roll Out
Projektbeschreibung / Project Description
The service is requested as part of the project Global Payroll & WFM Roll Out. The project has the purpose to implement / replace Payroll Provider Solutions with the new defined strategic provider software solution. This request focuses on the required changes within Henkel’s SAP HR Landscape.
Leistungsbeschreibung / Task Description
The contractor will get access to all necessary documents in advance via SharePoint. All documentation materials are subject to approval by Henkel.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Configuration and Development of SAP HR Payroll Interface on PU12 Technology for Henkel based on the requirement documents including:
- General Interface Configuration;
- Data Selection Configuration;
- Data Mapping Definitions and Routines;
- Data Conversion Definitions and Routines;
- Performing Unit Testing of
- The build solution on the Development System;
- The implemented interfaces on the Development and Test System;
- In case of errors: Independently performing necessary adjustments to mitigate them – reporting of errors is out of scope;
- Deploy configured and developed package from Development System to Test System and Production System, independently performing necessary adjustments in case of errors;
- Decommissioning non-required as per Go Live of new solution as per the Henkel Standards for Decommissioning provided in advance;
- Create documentation materials of
- Test of build solution on Development System;
- Interface configuration and developments (routines) performed;
- Test of implemented interface in Development and Test Environment;
- Operational Documentation for the developed interfaces on regular interface execution.
The service of the contractor has the goal to provide functional interfaces from Henkel’s SAP HR System to the Payroll Provider Solution once the service has been delivered.
Project start is in April 2022 with expected contractor involvement end in September 2022.