Consultant HR - GDPR
The service is requested as part of the project Cornerstone. Henkel uses Cornerstone Cloud in the area of HR with Learning, Performance and Recruitment tool with various Go Lives in 2019 and 2020. Henkel created a detailed requirements document for GDPR with HR & Legal Requirements, Retention periods. The project has the purpose to facilitate compliance to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the Cornerstone Cloud Application of Henkel.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
· Configuration of GDPR module in Cornerstone (CSOD) Cloud solution for Henkel based on the requirements to facilitate GDPR compliance.
· Activate CSOD GDPR Module in Pilot Environment
· Configure CSOD GDPR Module in Pilot Environment
· Document successful test of GDPR Module in Pilot Environment
· Document CSOD GDPR Module configuration
· Activate CSOD GDPR Module in Stage Environment
· Configure CSOD GDPR Module in Stage Environment
· Document successful test of GDPR Module in Stage Environment
· Activate CSOD GDPR Module in Production Environment
· Configure CSOD GDPR Module in Production Environment
· Create Operational Documentation on CSOD GDPR Module for Henkel
Scope: CSOD Masterdata, Learning, Performance, Recruitment
The service of the contractor has the goal to fully implement the requirements of General Data Protection Regulation into Henkel’s CSOD Cloud Solution within the given CSOD framework.