*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Project name: Horizon Phase 7.2 MENA
The service is requested as part of the project Horizon ONE!GSC Phase 7.2 MENA. The project has the purpose to roll-out the HORIZON Template in the MENA region in P92 system.
The following countries are in scope: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Arabic Emirates, Tunisia, Nigeria, Algeria and Morocco.
Concretely, detailed task description without personal reference, which reveals the independency of the service provision
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Coordination of project activities in General Accounting (GA)
- Analysis & Design:
- Analysis of the current processes in the local SAP system
- Validation of the SAP organizational structure based on the feedback of the business key users and business process owners (BPO)
- Analysis of local process requirements, that will be provided by Henkel in advance, and solution design of potential template deviations (GAPs) based on input from of local key users and Business Process Owner (BPO) (writing of Functional Designs)
- Customizing of the Template GA processes
- Consulting the Accenture build team in case of queries related to new enhancements (questions to the Functional Designs)
- Execution of test cases for standard processes and for the deviations. Test cases are generated and executed during the creation of the prototype, during the so-called "I-test" and for the user acceptance test
- Analysis of errors in test cases and resolution of the issues.
The performance of the contractor has the goal to affiliate the implementation of all relevant GA processes in time, budget and quality for the Horizon P7.2 MENA project.
Timelines to be kept.
All project timelines are to be adhered by the contractor during the performance of the service.
This project can be done remotely