*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname /project name
Group reporting improvement project (GRIP)
Projektbeschreibung /project description
The service is requested as part of GRIP, which is a project to improve the end2end external group reporting process.
Leistungsbeschreibung / task description (Manager consolidation & reporting)
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Leading workshops with Henkel SEM-BCS to record requirements for the external reporting; Create concepts for the setup of reporting in SAP BW.
- Lead the activities in reporting tools “Business Explorer (Bex)” and “Analysis for Office (AfO)”; Additionally, the conception of user exits is foreseen.
- Recording of business requirements with Finance Key users to gain the necessary insights about Henkel specific requirements
- Professional consulting on business requirements to identify optimization potential
- Ensure integration of SEM-BCS and SAP BW
- Implementation of changes into the SEM-BCS system based on the new SEM-BCS concept
- Conduct unit test for updated SEM-BCS & SAP BW system
- Development of training documentation, which will be validates and approved by Henkel, based on SEM-BCS concepts and training of the group consolidation department, with focus on currency translation and consolidation of investments
- Final preparation of the consolidation system and technical first consolidation
- Spot consulting during the first closing cycle of the new system; error resolution and development of solutions
The goal of the service provision of this contractor is to technically setup the SAP BW reporting for SEM-BCS (TOPAS) system for 2020 closing.
Expected Number of Days Worked: 75