Consultant Finance (Senior)
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname /project name
T&E CEE Fiori Roll-out Phase 7.1
Projektbeschreibung /project description
The service is requested as part of the project T&E CEE Fiori Roll-out Phase 7.1 . The purpose of the project is to implement SAP Fiori in the HR system (P07) for the CIS countries and Turkey and to set up an interface between the HR system (P07) and operating system (P92).
Leistungsbeschreibung / task description
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Technical consultation of project team regarding legal requirements and Henkel requirements collected from the local business representatives of General Accounting and Human Resources in area of Travel and Expenses according to local taxation law in CIS/TR countries
- Customization of the system P07 – Travel Expenses, Expense Types, Trip schemas for domestic and foreign trips which are collected from the existing setup in different Henkel systems and were already confirmed by local GA as correct and applicable in advance.
- Programming of the SAP Fiori front-end - Travel Expenses Views, Per diem claims - diems for accommodation and meals for domestic and foreign trips, diems for travel costs
- Programming of the SAP Fiori back-end – to provide functional web-dynpro applications for T&E users in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia and Turkey
- Integration and functional testing of the Fiori application – creation of the domestic/foreign trip with various secenarios via the Henkel portal and correction of the potential bugs in case they are detected.
The service provision of the contractor has the goal to implement a functional SAP Fiori application for the T&E CIS and Turkey rollout.
Start of the project should be on 1st July 2020 with build, ending with the Hypercare on 31st January 2021.
Sign up for new opportunities