Consultant Finance (Senior) - FSCM-DDM Enhancements
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname / Project Name
FSCM Dispute CN approval workflow enhancements
FSCM Dispute CN approval workflow enhancements: Enhancements with new functions on ERP and Cloud systems.
External resources are needed as there is no internal staff with the required expertise in the following areas:
- Programming of CVI (Customer Vendor Integration) for Business Partners;
- Cloud Interface.
Therefore, the tasks have to be done by an external contractor.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Develop Enhancements for FSCM DDM CN approval workflow in SAP and in the Cloud solution;
- Program the interface between the Cloud and SAP as per the requirements;
- Requirements are provided to the contractor in advance;
- Enhancements are coming in the form of change requests. The contractor can independently work on the change request in the sequence given to him and deliver these change requests in the Henkel IT calendar dates.
- Perform Unit and Functional Test as per the Henkel Standards;
- Write technical documentation which is subject to approval by Henkel;
- Details given per FD by Finance in advance.
Go lives are depending on Major Release Calendar in Henkel and communicated to the contractor as soon as they are ready:
- FD sequence is given per quarter from Finance
- Depending on the Henkel IT calendar the CRs goes into the phases Development, test, cutover, go live