In March 2010, General Communiqué 397 of the Tax Procedural Law was officially published, and e-invoicing became available in Turkey to all eligible limited liability and joint stock companies.
The e-invoicing rules have been recently updated through Communiqués 416 and 421.
With the Turkey version of the eDocument solution, you can create e-invoices in legally required UBL-TR XML format and transfer them to recipients via an e-invoicing service provider (e.g. Foriba) and the TRA. When you create invoices in the Sales and Distribution (SD) or Financial Accounting (FI) component, or invoices for returns in the Material Management (MM) component, eDocuments are created automatically for the invoices.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
Work Package – SAP Document Compliance Turkey
Steering the project management
Work Package – SAP eLedger Turkey
- Steering the project management
- SAP Notes eLedger Turkey
- Apply ABAP Codes for your existing ERP System (note 1995850)
- Installation Electronic Ledger Management for Turkey on SAP Netweaver level
- Electronic Ledger Management for Turkey 1.0 RCS Solution - requires License (following note 1870871) and notes 1877178 1944336,1964062, and 1965087 - Technical update note 2138519 from February 2015
- Signature Server Installation and Configuration
- Professional and technical consulting on Post Go-Live Support
- The performance of the contractor has the goal to implement a One Single Solution for e-Invoice for many countries.
Timelines to be kept.
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the
performance of the service:
Productive start date for SAP Document Compliance Turkey is May 4th, 2020.
Productive start date for e-Ledger Turkey is August 3rd, 2020.