Consultant ERP (Senior)
Projektname / Project Name
ONE!GSC Horizon - Phase 7
Projektbeschreibung / Project Description
The service is requested as part of the project ONE!GSC Horizon. ONE!GSC Horizon is a
comprehensive business transformation program facilitating the implementation of a globally
aligned and harmonized Supply Chain including Purchasing. For the first time in Henkel, there will be end-to-end, standardized supply chain process. Being part of the Henkel Strategy, this program is a key initiative for the scalable business model. The ONE!GSC Horizon organization with lean and simplified operations aims to enhance Henkel’s competitiveness by leveraging on Henkel’s combined potential, boosting process efficiency. ONE!GSC Horizon will be implemented in clearly determined, overlapping phases clustering a defined number of countries.
Leistungsbeschreibung / Task Description
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Analysis of Horizon template to identify local gaps and requirements;
- Professional consulting of the template team, IT consulting, Horizon factory (offshore delivery center) on status, issues, risks, and problem resolution;
- SAP Authorization preparation for local and global team needs;
- Establishing standards in production for relevant SAP Modules (PP/PI, MM, PM, QM, COPC, APO, SD);
- Managing Master Data conversion check in terms of rules and Functional Design;
- Managing Master Data change in organisational structures and SAP systems;
- Professional consulting of the Global Process Owner with the purpose to roll out the new sap-platform in different regional and cultural surroundings;
- Managing test plan creation and execution (travel needed);
- Creating training materials and performing local adaptation, that will be validated and approved by Henkel;
- Consulting local users at cutover, go-live and hyper care (travel needed).
The service of the contractor has the goal to consult the local and global team in testing, training, cutover, go-live preparation and hyper care.