The service is requested as part of the projects L TTM/IDH20, A TTM/IDH Creation/MD Change Requests. The projects have the purpose to improve the IDH (Material Master) Creation Process which is crucial in reducing time-to-market (of a new product launch) and raising process quality/efficiency across all Businesses.
As part of these new projects (Time to Market projects of Laundry and Adhesives) which are aimed at improving the IDH Creation process and improving the time to market, new modules/work packages must be developed in the Global Master Data System of Henkel, using Webdynpro programming for User Interface and ABAP for Workflows. The main part of the development focuses on grouping together multiple material type creation/change requests in a single package and trigger integrated and connected workflows.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Provide and align Functional and Technical Designs with the Business/IT counterpart to facilitate sign-off and approval from Business;
- Develop, configure & customize in the SAP Webdynpro / GUI based on the defined requirements;
- Creating & Conducting End user training sessions with respect to the User Interface;
- Functional Testing of the solution with Business/IT for the UAT;
- Planning & reporting of the assigned work packages as defined by Project Management.
The service of the contractor has the goal to provide the software enhancements in the necessary quality.