Consultant Digital & Web (Senior) - Program Now
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname /project name
Projektbeschreibung /project description
The service is requested as part of the project above. As part of the Henkel Adhesive Market & Customer Activation strategy we want to start a Digital Marketing Transformation in order to better serve all our Customers (Key Accounts, Small Medium Businesses, Consumers) and generate long term profitable Customer Engagement and additional revenues at a Global Scale.
We want to design and build a new best-in-class Organization and set of Digital Capabilities to fully support our Omni-channel Activation efforts, enabled by new/modern Marketing Technology and Data Foundation stack.
We want to build Digital Customer Engagement Platforms/Ecosystems dedicated to our key Customer macro-clusters & business models (KA, SMB and B2C). In the past 2-3 years we started already a series of initiatives: launch of One!WEB (our new AEM based website), PIM & DAM Platforms, Sales CRM Automation (SAP based), an eShop dedicated to existing Customers and a basic eCRM Marketing tooling (Evalanche). On top of this we have also been experimenting and incubating new approaches, especially within the SMB model: a demand & sales generation incubator covering from awareness to buy phase, to be further refined.
The project has the goal to manage the running platforms/business very effectively while building the future integrated Marketing & Sales Automation set of capabilities.
Leistungsbeschreibung / task description
The service of the contractor is delivered using an agile working method. External resources are needed as there is no internal staff with the required expertise in the following areas:
- Data Analytics
- Power BI Reporting capability
Therefore, the external contractor is in a unique position and performs significantly different tasks than the internal employees.
One sprint consists of 2 weeks and there is a daily stand-up/ jour fixe. During these meetings, the team discusses the current requirements and the contractor independently performs the following tasks:
- Understand and underpin Adhesives markets & business needs through the backlog discussed in the Spring Meetings, to digitally and effectively consult the project team regarding B2B Digital Marketing Data activities. The business requirements are captured via the Data Capability backlog (epics, features, user stories);
- Independently conduct detailed data analysis on digital marketing data and data management processes used across Adhesives business units to evaluate business processes and standardize processes;
- Documentation of digital marketing data processes and environments. The documentation will be validated and approved by Henkel, and will be stored in a Sharepoint location, accessed by the Adhesives business units;
- Independently provide spot consulting to Adhesives business users regarding data enquiries through MS Teams; the enquiries come from Adhesive business users
- Train Adhesives business unit’s users for the Marketing Automation reporting.
- The training will be done via Microsoft Teams and will be organised by internal Henkel employees who will hold the strategic part of the training (30 minutes);
- The contractor will independently prepare and organise the operational part (30 minutes) of the training;
- There will be up to 2 training sessions per week with 5 – 10 participants;
- Improve the Marketing Automation reporting during the assignment time, by incorporating feedback from Adhesives business users. The feedback is captured via Microsoft Team group and discussed in the Spring meetings;
- Consult the project team on how to effectively optimize current data related capabilities (process, tooling, data) across all the 5 pilots ecosystems and SBUs Business as usual (vertically and horizontally):
- Consulting all 5 pilots and their specific Ecosystem requirements and processes
- Consulting on how to scale Digital Marketing Data capabilities across Small Medium Businesses and Key Accounts in direct and indirect business models
- Independently conduct marketing data audits in accordance with the Henkel Master Data requirements which will be provided to the contractor in advance to standardize data taxonomies and hierarchies and apply the standards to the Master Data and other functions (customer services and marketing & sales)
- Independently develop and document standard naming conventions and taxonomies for campaign naming, web forms, and UTM parameters. The documentation is subject to validation and approval by Henkel;
Used Tools: Power BI, SQL Databases, Data Warehouses, Excel, Processing Documentation Tools, Unstructured Data environments, Adobe Marketo
The service provision of the contractor has the goal to perform operational data tasks.
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the provision of the service:
August 2022 for delivery of project