Consultant Digital & Web - Enhancements eFolders
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname / Project Name
Projektbeschreibung / Project Description
The service is requested as part of the Enhancements eFolders. The project has the purpose to keep eFolders running and to provide enhancements on Business requests.
Leistungsbeschreibung / Task Description
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Consultancy of the business counterparts (PTC Procurement) in the field of eFolders application enhancements coming from the stakeholders and carrying out necessary changes. The contractor is notified by the respective Application Manager from dX in the form of change requests that the contractor will independently work on.
- Defining of required activities regarding the enhancements independently towards the delivery of the enhancement, including the technical aspects, that are to be written in form of a Functional/Technical design (template for FD/TD are provided in advance). The contractor will also provide expertise on the viability of the enhancements.
- Checking if the system (SAP P34) reacts as requested, meaning that it has to work without dumps. Should the P34 not behave as expected the end user need to raise ticket to the maintenance provider. Maintenance is not in scope for this assignment. Should the maintenance provider not be able cope with the issue on P34 within maintenance mode, the contractor is contacted by Application manager in the form of a change request to resolve the issue.
- Independently create eFolder documentation materials for the technical teams and users which are subject to acceptance by Henkel.
- Providing infrequent trainings and knowledge transfer session to the business stakeholders in case of significant changes or new functions in the application. The aim is to provide technical knowhow to the application manager and the project team. Due to the infrequency of the trainings, they cannot be quantified in terms of time or effort.
The service of the contractor has the goal to a) enhance the eFolders application and b) intervene in case of dumps or other defects by repairing the issues.