Consultant Digital & Web (Senior) - Consumer & Customer Care
Consumer & Customer Care
The service is requested as part of the project Consumer & Customer Care. The project has the purpose implementing new features and processes to improve user experience, increase consumer satisfaction and efficiency measures across all digital touchpoints such as web, social, eShops.
The service of the external contractor is delivered within the framework of an agile working method (SCRUM).
Background to the assignment
External contractors are needed as there is no internal staff with the required expertise in the following areas:
- Business Analyst / Solutionist for Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Power Platform
Therefore, the external contractor is in a unique position and performs significantly different tasks than the internal employees.
The service provision will be coordinated iteratively between the parties within the framework of sprint meetings and implemented independently by the contractor within the upcoming sprints. The Contractor will check before each sprint planning meeting and other prior sessions such as „Grooming“, based on their professional opinions and skills, which individual services they consider appropriate and feasible within the scope of its commissioning in the respective sprint.
One sprint consists of two weeks and there is a Daily. The external contractor takes over the role as Senior Solution Architect and the team iteratively discusses the current requirements during these sprint meetings.
The contractor independently performs the following tasks:
- Analysis of new (dx & business) demands and requests by Product Owners documented in Azure DevOps as New/In refinement, review and completing of ticket documentation so that a clear and meaningful Feature / User Story is given. The documentation is subject to approval by Henkel;
- Based on the above-mentioned request, working out proposals to related processes and workflows that fit into the Application, global user community and technology setup. As a reference, the current application setup is used. Example: Automation of Coupon Handling;
- As a next step and based on the proposal, creation of mock-ups to visualize the solution so that it gets more tangible and serves for a fruitful discussion;
- Preparation of a Pro/Con comparison of the proposed solutions covering all dimensions (one-time and run cost, implementation efforts and ease of use for the user);
- Coordination and driving the decision-making process of the project with the Product Owners.
The service provision of the contractor has the goal to enable the development team starting their coding work.