Consultant APO / CRM (Junior)
The service is requested as part of the project APO DP 2.0. The new simplified End2End Supply Chain with less granularity in demand planning, more robust and easier adaptable to structural changes are the backbone for the future S&OP Process, which starts in demand planning.
The project has the purpose for the demand planning to be in line with organizational changes.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
· Collecting demand planning 2.0 requests from business to determine if changes are fully aligned between business & IBS before execution;
· Writing functional design of change to determine if developer can understand the demand and make proper changes;
· Following up on development progress to determine if project timeline is on good track;
· Manage demand planning background jobs (functions) to determine if these jobs are running successfully;
· Coordination of technical set up of APO DP to be in line with business organizational changes;
· Conducting unit tests run to determine if developed functions are correct;
· Addressing issues when business encounters problem during user acceptance tests;
· Conducting cut over activities with IBS project manager to prepare go live;
· Address technical/TD/FD issues during go live & hypercare phase.
The performance of the contractor has the goal to deliver the APO DP 2.0 project to be in line with a changed organization structure.
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the performance of the service:
· Package 1.4 Selling legal entity go live date is June 2020;
· Package 2 Convert characteristics go live date is June 2020;
· Package 3 Lifecycle management/reporting go live date is June 2020.
Sign up for new opportunities