Backbone Data Analytics
*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Project name L: Key Initiatives - Backbone Data Analytics
The service is requested as part of the project Wellspring. The project has the purpose to provide relevant Laundry Supply Chain data in Dashboards.
Background of the engagement of an external consultant is that he has appropriate and required skills and capabilities that is not available internally. In addition the external consultant will provide services that are clearly distinguishable from the services internal employees are providing.
The project is working in an agile methodology. Sprint duration is three weeks so the Sprint meetings are conducted every second week.
Any of the meetings and exchanges described above will take place exclusively in the presence of a Client’s single point of contact appointed by Henkel, who is coordinating the project on the Client's internal side. The coordination of the above described meetings, in which the external consultant is involved, will be organized and carried out by the contractor and will be agreed upon with Henkel.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor, the requirements will be provided by Henkel in the backlog where the consultant gets access to:
- Create and maintain data pipeline architecture on the basis of MS Azure,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Design and implement internal process improvements according to the requirements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Build the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and Azure regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Creating the respective documentation, that will be validated and approved by Henkel.
The performance of the contractor has the goal to provide consultancy on the creation of a data pipeline architecture for the Laundy Supply Chain data.