*Please note: the service contract for this position will not be concluded with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA but with an external party”.
Projektname /Automated Testing – Lab Data Automation
The service is requested as part of the project Automated Testing. The project has the purpose of connecting a laboratory data repository (front-end application) to automated laboratory equipment, generate tasks for execution and results collection on the cloud.
Concretely, detailed task description without personal reference, which reveals the independency of the service provision
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
Architecture design, validation and build of a Cloud Data Repository and interface to a Client and front-end application
- Consultation on best architecture setup to validate end project goal (creating a connection between a laboratory data repository (front-end application) to automated laboratory equipment, generate tasks for execution and results collection on the cloud)
- Consider appropriate IT security measures compliant to Henkel IT Standards and best industry practices are in place. For the avoidance of doubt, appropriate measures would include adoption for example API tokens and appropriate access control principles to grant permissions.
- Independent implementation of technical concept (according to the architecture set up) required to tackle project purpose
- Development, testing and validation of proof of concept architecture to affiliate the interface as described in the project description (programming language ideally in C#).
- Programming of container-based RESTful API application, database backend & blob storage to send data to/from front-end application and lab equipment client
- Testing of functional and performance feasibility of the design via mocked testing scripts. At least one test script with defined data transfer workflow needs to be successfully validated as an error free mock. Out of scope for this proof of concept is to create error proof all productive testing scripts required for productive system, requiring embedment of related business logic.
The performance of the contractor has the goal to affiliate a working API application to interface with front-end application and automated lab equipment
Possible timelines to be kept.
The following timelines are to be adhered to by the contractor during the performance of the service: 1 month proof of concept